We take the protection of your privacy seriously.
- Your Consent
- Collection of Your Data
- general identification and contact information (such as, name, identification numbers, address, email address, telephone number, age, date of birth, gender, marital status, occupation, etc);
- financial information and account details (such as, bank account numbers, assets, liabilities, salary, etc);
- health and medical details (such as, medical report);
- employment history and academic qualifications;
- personal data of your next-of-kin;
- images, photographs, closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage, voice recordings and electronic communications;
- network usage data and other information which may be automatically collected by computer systems or otherwise automatically sent to us by your device or your service provider (such as, the webpages you access, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your device unique identifier, your device type, your geo-location information, your mobile network information, referral URL, statistics on page views, etc);
- information from cookies, pixel tags, web beacons or similar technologies;
- other information you may provide us with.
- automatically (such as when your device or service provider automatically sends us that data);
- from you (such as when you submit information to us or correspond with us); and/or
- from third parties (such as when we receive references or referrals from our business partners).
- Use of Your Data
- provide you with our services; monitor the services provided by us;
- communicate with you (such as via email, text messaging, online messaging, etc);
- verify your identity; conduct due diligence checks on you;
- conduct due diligence enquiries and comply with enforcement of tax, sanctions or prevention or detection of money laundering, terrorism financing or other unlawful activities;
- prevent, detect and investigate fraud, misconduct or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities; to monitor for any violations of our policies or terms and conditions;
- address or investigate any complaints, claims or disputes;
- handle requests for data access or correction;
- analyse and understand our clients; improve our services; coach employees and service providers; monitor for quality assurance;
- enforce any obligations owed to us;
- seek professional advice;
- prepare and maintain financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, risk management, audit and record keeping purposes;
- enable any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of our rights, business or obligations to evaluate any proposed transaction; negotiate a business transaction, including (but not limited to) any financing, merger, acquisition or liquidation;
- manage our infrastructure and business operations (including information technology infrastructure) and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- comply with any applicable laws and requests from any governmental authorities (whether local or foreign);
- promote, market and publicise our services;
- complying with any applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines which are binding upon us (such as responding to regulatory complaints, disclosure to regulatory bodies, etc);
- any other purpose permitted or required by law or the relevant authorities.
- Disclosure and Transfer of Your Data
- our third party service providers, vendors or agents;
- our professional advisers (such as our auditors);
- any person to whom is permitted or required by any applicable law;
- any local or foreign regulatory body, governmental agency, statutory board, ministry, department or other governmental body and/or its officials, representatives or service provider;
- any permitted assigns.
- Retention of Your Data
- Access and Correction of Your Data
- Our Website
- Contact Us
You may withdraw your consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal data, but this may affect our ability to service you.
If you continue to use our services after the notice period, you are deemed to have consented to the changes made in such revised version.
We may from time to time collect your personal data for the relevant purposes. Depending on the specific nature of the interaction between us, personal data collected may include (but not limited to):
Your personal data may be collected:
We may use your personal data to:
We may from time to time disclose your personal data to any of our employees, personnel or to any of the following third parties (whether located in Singapore or elsewhere) for the purposes set out herein:
We may transfer, store, process and/or deal with your personal data outside of Singapore, in compliance with applicable data protection or privacy laws.
Your personal data is retained for so long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
You may request access to or make corrections to your personal data held by us, but we may charge a fee for processing your request for access.
If you believe that any personal data we have of you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please let us know. We will endeavour to respond within a reasonable time and, where necessary, promptly correct any personal data found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Our website may contain links to sites operated by third parties. Such links are not an endorsement of these third party sites nor of the third parties operating them. These third party sites may also have different data protection practices. We have no control over and do not take responsibility for these third party sites.
When accessing or using our website, your Internet Protocol (IP) address may be automatically recorded and logged by our servers and/or any servers or equipment operated by third parties.
External Hosts and CDN
When accessing or using our website, certain components may be retrieved from servers operated by third parties. We may also use third party Content Delivery Networks (CDN) to improve the loading speed of our website. Accordingly, data relating to your access or use of our website may be collected by such third parties.
Google Analytics is used on our website to collect traffic data. You can find out more about how Google collects and processes data here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Cookies and Related Technologies
When accessing or using our website, we may store some data on your device using technologies such as cookies or other local storage provided by your browser or application. Such data is stored on your device to enable us to (a) provide you with our website; (b) customise our website for you; (c) recognise, identify or authenticate you; (d) collect traffic data and perform measurements for reporting purposes; (e) any other purposes set out herein.
You are free to decline or block such data from being stored (insofar as your browser or application permits), but this may interfere with your access or use of our website and you may not be able to access or use certain features or functions.
We may also use other technologies (such as a pixel tag or web beacon) for the purposes set out herein.
For any questions or requests relating to your personal data (including requests to access or make corrections to your personal data held by us), please contact our Data Protection Officer at:CTLC Law Corporation
Attention: Data Protection Officer
3 Raffles Place
#06-01 Bharat Building
Email: [email protected]
Last updated on 1 May 2018.